Rainbow Deity, Chunky Cosmetic Glitter *LIMITED EDITION*
**** OUT OF STOCK ****
This is cosmetic Chunky Glitter is safe to use on your face, body, nails and hair! The glitter pot includes a mixture of colourful gold, silver, green, blue and pink stars. The stars are the perfect look to see you into party season. Who doesn't love stars! This glitter is a LIMITED EDITION product, available while stocks last... Don't miss out!
How to apply:
- We recommend using a safe multi purpose balm as your base to apply our face and body Glitter. Apply a tiny amount of balm on to your skin or hair then with finger tips or cotton buds place the glitter over the balm.
- The glittery looks are endless…Glitter your cheeks at festivals? Glitter your sunkissed chest and shoulders in Ibiza? Glitter your lips for a big night out? Glitter your nails dipping into the pot with wet clear polish on or take your pots along to your local salon for a pro to help you? Glitter the parting in your parting to hide roots to basically look amazing!
- To remove use makeup remover or cotton pad soaked in water or baby oil.
- Go ahead and mix glitter to create an even more mythical / intergalactic vibe try mixing with Gold Lileth or Silver Selene Chunky Glitter
- For a complementing headpiece look team with the Rainbow Phoenix Jewelled Headpiece
- To bring out your eyes add the Dark Siren, Eye Jewels apply with eyeliner and eyeshadow for a sexy cat eye effect to really turn heads.
Pot contains 4g of Chunky Glitter.
Posted by Rosa on 15th Nov 2017
These little stars are so cute - really dainty and can be applied individually for a really subtle look (I like placing one just under each eye, or at the inner corners of my eyes) but can also be applied more densely for a bolder look. Also, I wear contact lenses and find sometimes with finer glitters that they irritate my eyes - not a problem with these stars! And easier to remove too. All in all a really great little pot to have in your make-up bag.
rainbow glitter babez
Posted by Unknown on 9th Feb 2017
Amazing glitter and so easy to apply, no mess and the application is light so you can build on it, love it!!!
I love it
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 14th Oct 2016
I got this Glittwr before I got the thickets for Glastonbury2017, and I put it on my hand for luck. And it worked! I will always love this star glitter for that, but after that I actually tried it on my face and it looks amazing! I might buy it again just to have some extra!