Pink Pegasus, Chunky Cosmetic Glitter
OUT OF STOCK
This is cosmetic Chunky Glitter which is safe to use on your face, body, nails and hair! The glitter pot includes chunky silver random cut glitter and fine pink iridescent glitter, this perfect mixture of silver and pink allows you to create a beautiful yet edgy look in seconds! The holographic silver pieces create the perfect look to see you into the party season. With a hint of hot pink glitter it also creates a glowing feminine base when applied on cheeks and lips! This look is VERY versatile... and is a definite favourite!
How to apply:
- We recommend using a safe multi purpose balm as your base to apply our face and body Glitter. Apply a small amount of balm on to your skin or hair then with finger tips or cotton buds place the glitter over the balm.
- The glittery looks are endless…Glitter your cheeks at festivals? Glitter your sunkissed chest and shoulders in Ibiza? Glitter your lips for a big night out? Glitter your nails dipping into the pot with wet clear polish on or take your pots along to your local salon for a pro to help you? Glitter the parting in your parting to hide roots to basically look amazing!
- To remove use makeup remover or cotton pad soaked in water or baby oil.
- Go ahead and mix glitter to create an even more mythical / intergalactic vibe try mixing with Iridescent Mermaid Chunky Glitter, Purple Unicorn Chunky Glitter or Silver Selene Chunky Glitter
- For a complementing headpiece mermaid look team with the Blue Lorelei Jewelled Headpiece
- To bring out your eyes add the Gold Sphinx, Eye Jewels apply with eyeliner and eyeshadow for a sexy cat eye effect to really turn heads.
Pot contains 4g of Chunky Glitter.
Posted by Cheyenne on 26th Aug 2017
Every time I wear this glitter I get so many people that will come up and complement me on it (I always tell them where it's from...too good not to share)! It's so stunning! I apply using a layer of glitter glue first and then will lay the glitter on top with a brush using a pressing motion. It's so incredibly demensional! There's a pink pigment mixed in with the glitter but you have to shake the container around a little to get it all evenly dispersed into the glitter.
Overall I give this product a 10/10 for its gorgeousness and uniqueness! Looking forward to more glitter purchases!!
gorgeous and great quality
Posted by Unknown on 16th Dec 2016
the glitter comes in silver chunks that have rainbow reflexions (a lot more colorful than the pictures) and gorgeous fuchsia powdery glitter
Posted by Ann jones on 15th Dec 2016
Not sure what u use to keep it on as it's a powder