- Shop By Category
- Shop all
- Shop the Look
- Pink Hero
- Biodegradable Glitter
- Eye Jewels
- Face Gems
- Gift Sets
- Hair Chalks
- Jewelled Headpieces
- Nail Jewels
- Temporary Tattoos
- Wedding Looks
Golden Mirage is a multi-dimensional mix of gold, silver and sandy tones and is safe to use on your face, body, nails and hair!
From our new range of cosmetic biodegradable glitters; 100% biodegradable and made from renewable, non GM ingredients, and the best bit...the glitter is just as colourful and sparkly as our standard glitters!
What is Biodegradable Glitter?
Biodegradable glitter or ecoglitter is an eco-friendly alternative to standard cosmetic glitter and is made using plant-derived materials rather than polyester. It's currently the only glitter that is proven to biodegrade into harmless substances in the natural environment.
What is Biodegradable Glitter made from?
Bioglitter replaces the polyester film used in traditional glitter with a form of cellulose from hardwoods, primarily Eucalyptus which is responsibly sourced from certified plantations.
How does Biodegradable Glitter work?
Once the glitter enters a natural environment with bacteria and microorganisms (such as waste water) the microbes will consume the biodegradable glitter content turning it into carbon dioxide, water and biomass. The speed at which it biodegrades will depend on factors such as heat, moisture and the concentration of microbes.
How to apply:
- We recommend using our Glitter Beauty Balm as your base to apply our Glitters. Apply a small amount of balm on to your skin or hair then with fingertips or cotton buds place the glitter over the balm.
- The glittery looks are endless…Glitter your cheeks at festivals? Glitter your sun kissed chest and shoulders in Ibiza? Glitter your lips for a big night out? Glitter your nails by dipping into the pot with wet clear polish on, or take your pots along to your local salon for a pro to help you? Go bold and glitter the parting in your hair to glam up your roots!
- To remove use makeup remover or a cotton pad soaked in water or baby oil.
- Go ahead and mix your glitter to create an optical illusion of colour! Try mixing with Rose Gold Rush Biodegradable Glitter
- For a complimenting headpiece team with the Desert Dusk Jewelled Headpiece
TOP TIP: Take a clean empty pot and create a ready-to-use glitter gel by mixing your Glitter Beauty Balm and your chosen glitter mix.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.