Gold Lileth - Chunky Cosmetic Glitter
OUT OF STOCK
This is cosmetic Chunky Face and body Glitter, is safe to use on your face, body, nails and hair! The glitter pot includes a mixture of glittery holographic gold stars, diamonds circles and gold glittery magical dust designed to make the face and body shine. The party season is upon us, so why not brighten up the room?
How to apply:
- We recommend using a safe multi purpose balm as your base to apply our Glitter. Apply a small amount of balm on to your skin or hair then with finger tips or cotton buds place the glitter over the balm.
- The glittery looks are endless…Glitter your cheeks at festivals? Glitter your sunkissed chest and shoulders in Ibiza? Glitter your lips for a big night out? Glitter your nails dipping into the pot with wet clear polish on or take your pots along to your local salon for a pro to help you? Glitter the parting in your parting to hide roots or basically to just look amazing!
- To remove use makeup remover or cotton pad soaked in water or baby oil.
- Go ahead and mix glitter to create an even more mythical / intergalactic vibe try mixing with Purple Unicorn Chunky Glitter, Silver Selene or Iridescent Mermaid.
- For a complementing headpiece look team with the Gold Athena Jewelled Headpiece
- To bring out your eyes add the Gold Sphinx Eye Jewels apply with eyeliner and eyeshadow for a sexy cat eye effect to really turn heads.
Pot contains 4g of Chunky Glitter.
Watch us create the perfect, quick and easy festival look. Using In Your Dreams, Chunky Glitter in Gold Lileth available from: http://www.inyour-dreams.com/gold-lileth-chunky-glitter/ Also featuring: Gold Athena Jewelled Headpiece by In Your Dreams: http://www.inyour-dreams.com/gold-athena-headpiece-jewellery/ Your Mesmerising Lash by In Your Dreams: http://www.inyour-dreams.com/mesmerising-party-lashes/ Dr Paw Paw Original Balm: https://www.drpawpaw.com/store/dr-pawpaw-original-balm/ We hope you enjoy dreamers!
In Your Dreams...Watch us create the perfect, quick and easy festival look. Usi...