- Shop By Category
- Pink Hero
- Biodegradable Glitter
- Eye Jewels
- Face Gems
- Gift Sets
- Hair Chalks
- Jewelled Headpieces
- Nail Jewels
- Temporary Tattoos
- Wedding Party Glitters
Gold Lileth is a chunky glitter made from a dreamy combination of glittery holographic gold stars, diamonds, circles and gold glittery magical dust designed to make the face and body shine! Use for loose glitter eyeshadow, face and body glitter, extra sparkle for your nails or for a glitter parting in your hair!
Safe to use on your face, body, nails and hair this loose glitter is perfect for adding extra glam for a night out or for perfecting your festival makeup!
- Festival glitter
- Hen Do makeup
- Halloween Glitter
- Sparkly addition to your everyday makeup
How to apply:
- We recommend using a safe multi purpose balm as your base to apply our Chunky Glitter. Apply a small amount of balm on to your skin or hair then with fingertips or cotton buds place the glitter over the balm.
- To remove use makeup remover or cotton pad soaked in water or baby oil.
- Go ahead and mix glitter to create an even more mythical / intergalactic vibe try mixing with Purple Unicorn, Silver Selene or Iridescent Mermaid Chunky Glitter.
- For a complimenting headpiece look, team with the Blue Ariel Jewelled Headpiece.
- To bring out your eyes add the Dark Siren Eye Jewels apply with eyeliner and eye shadow for a sexy cat eye effect to really turn heads.
Pot contains 4g of Chunky Glitter.
This glitter is the prettiest I have ever tried! I love all the different shapes and dimensions. The pot was filled to the brim too- you definitely get your money's worth!
I am simply in Love with this stunning chunky glitter. It is my all time favourite festival gLitZ and is actually gorgeous to wear on the lid for a gold and brown Smokey eye. There are different sizes of glitter grain which gives a wonderful dimension. The tone of gold is gorgeous and I love the little stars which add a bit of cute character☆♡☆
This is my favourite glitter from In Your Dreams....it has so many different shapes and sizes of glitter mixed together it just creates the most beautiful effect. Never get bored of it.